|Job title:||Human Resources Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Salary:||R420000 to R540000|
|Job published:||28 July 2020|
|Job reference no:||3652585252|
Reporting to the MD and the Board of Directors, the Human Resources Manager will guide and manage the overall strategy, human capital services, policies and programs of the companies in the group. Experience in all aspects of HR is required. You will develop, implement, maintain and continually improve systems and continually optimize according to newest laws.
Most important and not negotiable is experience with concepualisation, development, implementation and management of HR systems.
- Post graduate qualification in human resources and/or industrial psychology
- A labour law and business or administrative qualification will be an advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior HR role
- Experience with Sage or a similar payroll system
- Excellent knowledge of SA labour laws, regulations, BBBEE
- Experience working in a scientific company where most staff is highly qualified (i.e. university graduates)
- Must provide proof that you have implemented HR systems, especially performance management systems
Key Performance Areas:
- Concepualisation, development, implementation and management of HR systems.
- HR strategy and management, labour relations, staff recruitment and retention, employee benefits, skills and talent management, performance management system, HR compliance reporting and risk management.